Get the support and money you need to make your business idea a success!
It takes the right inspiration as much as money to make a new business work, and you can get both by applying to Brightside’s Start-Up Loans scheme.
- Aged between 18-30?
- Have the right to live and work in England without restriction?
- Not in receipt of a traditional bank loan?
- Not in receipt of a start-up loan provided by the Start-Up Loans company or any of their partners?
- By registering for a start-up loan through Brightside, you agree to share your personal information and performance on the Start-Up Loans programme with the Start-Up Loans Company and Brightside.
What's in it for you?
You will develop a business plan through an online training course. If your plan is approved, you will be matched with a business mentor who will provide essential advice on how to grow your business, and receive a loan of up to £9,500 to get things off the ground.
Please contact us if you have any problems signing up.
- Be aged 18-30
- Be living in England, and have the legal right to work here without restriction
- Be planning a new business or have one at the start-up stage
- Be prepared to commit to a 6 month mentoring programme
- Develop a business plan
- Be matched with a mentor from a relevant industry, who you communicate with through the customised website
- Have access to all Brightside’s online training and resources
- Receive a loan of up to £9,500
- Get a range of business support and discounts from leading business partners